< BBCode >
sodagod1586

Custom Work Request for Classifieds System

Customer

Hey guys, as you said over on the invision community to come here for support/requests.

Anyhow I am wondering if I can request some custom work to be done for the classifieds system...

1. A customised looking feed of adverts for my classified systems homepage in addition to (or replacing) the default carousels. Basically a dynamic mason layout that show

2. Sidebar filters:

• Filter by price range ( between ** and ** )
  • Filter by extra fields (select box fields) 
  • Filter by conditions
  • Filter by Types

3. ACP option to set how long advertisers have to edit the listing, whether they can edit the listing or maximum amount of edits.

Hope you guys would be able to do this, and could get back to me with a quote as for how much it'd cost to do this. Thanks

Customer

@invisionHQ hopefully you can help?

Customer

@invisionHQ you there?

dev

Can be done but I've to update and fix some other apps and plugins that I've taken as developer.

Give me some time to quote this works.

Customer

I'm looking for exactly same stuff as sodagod and may little extra to make this beautiful classified app more awesome and useful.

I am happy to share the cost - if these features come faster as a custom work.

https://carnity.com/classifieds

Classifieds App Suggestions:

• Every category should have an option to check whether members can post an advert in that category or not (in case it's used as root/placeholder category only). Like in my case I don't want people to post an advert in Audi, BMW, Cadillac but instead in their sub category like Audi - A4, BMW - X5, Cadillac - Escalade etc.
  • Every category should have its own index page, to load all adverts (controlled number) place in its sub categories. Like when someone clicks on Audi, they should see all adverts place under all sub categories of Audi.
  • Every category should have the option to add filters on the sidebar, to better search the required advert based on type, condition, option and extra custom fields. We can let people search faster for 2012 model Audi A4 for sale with Automatic gear.
  • There should be an option to show/hide poster name, posting date and show advertisers other option for community admin to decide to use/show or not
  • There should be a sidebar on advert page too, showing advert feed from same sub category along with category listing at the same level. Example Audi A4 advert should have other Audi A4 feed on the top right followed with Audi sub category showing links to other Audi categories like A4, A6, A8, TT etc. 

Customer
2 hours ago, gkhanna24562 said:

I'm looking for exactly same stuff as sodagod and may little extra to make this beautiful classified app more awesome and useful.

I am happy to share the cost - if these features come faster as a custom work.

https://carnity.com/classifieds

Classifieds App Suggestions:

• Every category should have an option to check whether members can post an advert in that category or not (in case it's used as root/placeholder category only). Like in my case I don't want people to post an advert in Audi, BMW, Cadillac but instead in their sub category like Audi - A4, BMW - X5, Cadillac - Escalade etc.
  • Every category should have its own index page, to load all adverts (controlled number) place in its sub categories. Like when someone clicks on Audi, they should see all adverts place under all sub categories of Audi.
  • Every category should have the option to add filters on the sidebar, to better search the required advert based on type, condition, option and extra custom fields. We can let people search faster for 2012 model Audi A4 for sale with Automatic gear.
  • There should be an option to show/hide poster name, posting date and show advertisers other option for community admin to decide to use/show or not
  • There should be a sidebar on advert page too, showing advert feed from same sub category along with category listing at the same level. Example Audi A4 advert should have other Audi A4 feed on the top right followed with Audi sub category showing links to other Audi categories like A4, A6, A8, TT etc. 

Great suggestions, features I've been wanting and would come in very handy on my site. :) 

dev

I'm starting soon with FEEDBACK Feature,

I have to look deeper to quote this job.

Customer

I also need the features suggested by this guys.

Sharing costs is no problem!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: February 08, 2016 11:37:01